Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

I'm needy today - need help on stones

Another find in this auction estate lot I just bought. I really think this is hand made but wondering if anyone can take a guess on the stones. First of all are they stones or maybe just glass. The metal tubes are very worn and seem to be brass. Stru...

IMG_1962.JPG IMG_1963.JPG IMG_1964.JPG IMG_1965.JPG
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Christmas Tree Pin

I know it's a longshot, but does anyone recognize this Christmas Tree pin? It's about 2 3/4 inches tall. I have searched "christmas tree pin cabochon" and done a google image search. Thanks.

xm1.JPG xm4a.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Spring has Sprung on Eye Candy Wednesday

Finally - rain with no ice/snow warnings in the entire state. Get some photos up of the first jools of Spring; tag sales are sprouting here as well as the flowers! Keep the images smaller to speed loading, three per post, and as always no live auctio...

DSCF8839.JPG DSCF9019.JPG DSCF8327.JPG

Any ideas on these fraternal twins?

I feel like I've seen these brooches in the past, and now I've recently acquired two. Does anyone recognize the maker? They remind me of Sarah Coventry but no marks. The stem on the darker brooch is bent over while the stem on the red one is a little...

twofer1.JPG twofer2.JPG

Is Spring here yet Wednesday Eye Candy

We just had sleet for the day before Tax Day and some folks in the upper Midwest just had a pile of snow. Anyone have some hot eye candy to help thaw things out? Limit of three images per post, and please keep the images smaller to speed loading for ...

DSCF8775.JPG DSCF2817.JPG DSCF1639.JPG

Necklace style & is this turquoise?

Good morning everyone, This necklace tests 925, no marking. The neckace is reversable, as the stone is a bit different on the reverse of the slab. What style would you call this, layered bib? The color is much darker blue/green than most I've seen, s...

DSC05347.JPG DSC05348.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors