Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 23 replies
  • 2 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

DF 14/20 GF Jet or Black Glass Set How would you list these? All gold Filled?

HI, Questions I am thinking this is a vintage set. The black is either onyx, jet or glass but I am guessing glass/jet. The earring backs are marked 14/20 GF DF but the DF is only on one. I am thinking the DF is possibly the designer/maker. Any guesse...

iXUhl8UbTTSCGDeLXnCY9g.jpg Hew36SlyS5agVa9hyFUgWg.jpg 5xqGHkk0SHWI9dT2wcwjSA.jpg sZ24qq9jRIC%ok0nNDsmog.jpg

2x2 MM Bullet Cab for Trifari Set

Hello all, Looking for a single loose stone to complete this set & wondering if any of you may have one to spare. Of course I would pay for the stone and shipping. It's a 2mmx2mm bullet cab in cobalt. Here is the set : Will also check Mr.Stones etc, ...

IMG_6090.JPG IMG_6091.JPG IMG_6092.JPG

OT Has anyone seen this before??

So I'm waiting on a decent amount of $$$ from a buyer and I noticed on the order screen this message :This order was not successful. Payment for this order has failed. I have never seen this before. I never got a notice of payment, pending payment et...

failed payment.png

Please help ID stone - Jade or Turquoise?

So I found this Maisels Sterling bracelet here on ebay and it is listed as jade for the stones. However, I see the exact same bracelet on another site (E-) and it says the stones are turquoise. Now it has been a while since Rocks for Jocks class so I...

Jade or_.jpg

Help needed with Brooch & Earrings - Bakelite or Celuloid??

I was wondering if anyone can help me with this unsigned brooch & earring set. How old is it? Is it Bakelite or celuloid? What style would you call it? ANy idea who the manufacturer was? The pin clasp is just a hooked wire, no real closure. Any help ...

PICT0001 (2).JPG PICT0032.JPG

Room for one more?

Hey guys! This totally may be the wrong place to post this, but I was wondering if you had room for a seriously novice vintage jewelry buyer, bead hoarder, occasional artist, former social worker, and all day every day migraineaur and chronic pain pa...

Newbie Here, Neprite ID Question

Hi Everyone, I just jopined this group because I have recently taken responsibility for my late mother's jewelry and collectibles. For starters, i wanted to know whether this is an appropriate place to ask about somewhat larger items - I have a carve...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors