cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your experience with holiday week sales?

Hi - I’m FINALLY getting some pic taken and listings readied.  I thought that I would list some tonight for seven days, but now am wondering if that’s a bad idea, given that so many folks will be on holiday over the coming week.   Can you provide any counsel?  TIA...

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Your experience with holiday week sales?

Great question, I was wondering the same! 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

If you've got stuff ready to list, go ahead and list it.  There's never a good or bad time to sell on ebay.  Some of those who do auctions like to begin and end them on Sunday nights.  I do mostly BIN's and start my listings around 11 PM EST since most of my buyers are on the west coast.  I don't know if that's good strategy or not.   

I would think a holiday weekend would be a good time to list since people are off the next day and may be staying up later.  You can drive yourself nuts trying to figure it out.  We can only hope our listings are in front of the right buyer at the right time 😀.

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Totally agree with Dream.   To answer the question of when is it a good time to list your item ... when you have the listing ready to list.

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@don-franciscos-sister   After 6 years of Selling more sales happen on weekends then during the week for the collectibles categories we sell in. 

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 5 of 5
latest reply