cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vintage Round Etched Sterling Clasp Pendant. Native American? Please Help Me To ID

Hi there, I have this pin /pendant that's in need of identification. Measuring approx. 1.5 x 1.5 inches, nicely etched which looks to be an older clasp on back. I see no markings but  it does appear to be silver (maybe there's markings under the tarnish) I gave item a light wipe down but stopped for fear of damage.

Maybe Native American?

Any additional information would be Greatly Appreciated and thanks for looking at my post. 

DSCN0569.JPGDSCN0590.JPGDSCN0580.JPGDSCN0577.JPG

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Vintage Round Etched Sterling Clasp Pendant. Native American? Please Help Me To ID

I'm no expert but going by what he is wearing and the plants, I am more inclined to go with South America. Reminds me of pictures of the people in Peru. That's my 2cents worth.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Re: Vintage Round Etched Sterling Clasp Pendant. Native American? Please Help Me To ID

I concur with @scifidaughter64 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Is this a mark on the pin stem?   Or just a 'nothing'

DSCN0590.JPG

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I was looking up Bolivian pendants, because they are famous for the woven blankets and shawls it looks like the figure is wearing, and found this pendant that was made in Bolivia, kind of similar in design, but not subject.boliv.jpg

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I would go with Peru as well, definitely not Native American. not sure it would be Mexican either, I see alot of MExican jewelry here in AZ, and this is not typical.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply