cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THE WINNER OF THE MID-WINTER DOLDRUMS CONTEST IS...

First, thanks to everyone who entered.  Hope you had fun.  I sure did Smiley Happy.  There were some really good, close guesses!

Without further ado, the winner of the Mid-winter Doldrums Contest is ms. sellainy with a guess of 99, which is exactly the number of pieces in the candy jar!  ms. sellainy, please message me your address and I'll send your jewelry jar right away.  Thanks again, everyone!  Here's a little something for the after party!

celebrate.jpg

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 1 of 35
latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

Re: THE WINNER OF THE MID-WINTER DOLDRUMS CONTEST IS...

Congrats! 

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 16 of 35
latest reply

Congratulations Ms Sellainy .

Thanks Dream , it was super fun ! 🎈🎈🎈99 red balloons ( donuts ) go by ...lol 

Mermaid 🐳🍩

Message 17 of 35
latest reply

@southernmermaid8 wrote:

Congratulations Ms Sellainy .

Thanks Dream , it was super fun ! 🎈🎈🎈99 red balloons ( donuts ) go by ...lol 

Mermaid 🐳🍩

Wow -- that's a memory! Now it'll be stuck in my ear for days -- hahaha!

Message 18 of 35
latest reply

Still waiting for ms. sellainy to check in.  (Car 54 where are you Smiley Happy?)  I PM'd her and hopefully she'll see my message.  Ms. sellainy - come on down!

Message 19 of 35
latest reply

LOL Maybe she`s in the ladies room!   Smiley Very Happy  Like the gal on Price is Right..that`s where she was when they called her down

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 20 of 35
latest reply

Would someone please get ms. sellainy out of the ladies room?  Haha!

Message 21 of 35
latest reply

Hello everybody! I'm here, I'm here. Everything's fine. I won't bore you with details that explain my absence. Suffice it to say, I'm under the weather and spending too much time in the loo. 1940fc and dream*peddler, you are uncanny! 

I first read that I won the contest on Sunday. I was so surprised, I had to read it three times for it to sink in. I did not expect to win. Since then, I've been beaming like the Cheshire Cat. I can't help it. I feel so elated, like I just won an Oscar!!!

I would like to thank thekozz7, rainbowtree117, retro-charm, 1940fc, flipping-treasures, theshoppingmom, mforjan, nrej, meadowedge16, southernmermaid8, christinesclassicjewelry, and evelyb30  for writing to congratulate me! Hope I left no one out. You are a great team to be on.

Special thanks to everyone who guessed ahead of me. Your guesses helped me arrive at #99. 

Before I leave the podium, i'm sending the biggest "thank you" to dream*peddler. You are a real sweetheart for creating the contest and for offering such an attractive prize! 

Message 22 of 35
latest reply

Cool beans!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 23 of 35
latest reply

Awww..sorry you`ve been under the weather,  ms.sellainy ..maybe these will help

tp.jpg

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 24 of 35
latest reply

So glad to hear from you, ms. sellainy!  I was beginning to get a little worried Smiley Surprised.  I hope the worst is over and you go uphill from here!  Sarah, those earrings are hysterical!  I guess now ms. sellany knows how that poor woman from The Price is Right felt.  LOL!  Anyway, I'm glad you won and hope the jar of goodies has some healing properties for you!

Message 25 of 35
latest reply

I appreciate your concern, dream, thank you. Yes, I think I know how she felt, but bet she was dressed a lot better. LOL. I'm looking forward to the jar of goodies! 

Sarah, those earrings are indeed hysterical.  At first glance, i said to myself, Wow, what cute chandeliers! I had to stare at them a minute before I realized what they were then spent the next minute laughing. LOL. Guess there's not a figural someone hasn't thought of. 

Message 26 of 35
latest reply

I hope you get to feeling better very soon so you can truly enjoy the win and the jewelry when it arrives.

OMG Sarah!  ROTFLMAO!

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 27 of 35
latest reply

Thank you Sandy. Winning the contest was a good antidote and I couldn't have enjoyed it more. I believe the prize is at the post office now, plan to pick it up on Tuesday. I'm so looking forward to it, like icing on top of a yummy cake. It was the contest that keeps on giving. Thank you, dream*peddler. You're the REAL winner!

Message 28 of 35
latest reply

ms. sellainy , 

Be sure to pull all those goodies outta that jar and share a photo with us so we can all live vicariously through you ! 

Mermaid 🐳

Message 29 of 35
latest reply

Now I'm beginning to worry I've over-hyped the jar.  I mean, it's OK stuff but it's not the Crown Jewels.  Haha!  

Message 30 of 35
latest reply