cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sterling Bolo Tie Stone identification help Please

Any idea's as to this stone, Thanks in advance and Hello to all and Merry Christmas

Kenny
Photobucket
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Sterling Bolo Tie Stone identification help Please

Looks like ocean jasper to me. This stone can come in many different colors. Your piece is beautiful!

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

It's jasper, maybe ocean jasper? Click on this link and scroll about 1/4 the way down:

https://blog.etemetaphysical.com/ocean-jasper/

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Ya'll are always the best help, thank you so much, It's been awhile since i dropped in, but i knew i could count on ya'll.  Merry Christmas All and a Happy New Year.

Kenny
Photobucket
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

It looks like Mexican Crazy Lace Agate. And you're lucky as that's a very nice one. (Some can be kind of lackluster in both color and pattern.)

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

That is one beautiful stone heart

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

You could spend a lot of time trying to figure out exactly which type of jasper you have and, even then you might not have it exactly right. There are a lot of different jaspers and agates that look a lot alike. Your prospective buyer is likely to be happy knowing it's a very nice looking jasper stone without going into additional detail.

Your stone is fabulous and I wish you the very best in selling it.

A.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

In CA, I used to go to a festival where a seller had named all their stones based on their appearance. It would be fun to come up with a name for this one. I see a lake of fire and a trapped marble 😀

Message 8 of 8
latest reply