cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secret Santa SIGN UP HERE

santahi.jpg

Ho Ho Ho everyone!!  Time for Secret Santa once again!  Time to  set aside all the business frustrations of the year have a litle fun among ourselves!  

For all our newcomers, Secret Santa is relatively simple.. once everyone is signed up..I`ll have my trusty volunteer (hubby T) draw names & you will be given the name of your giftee via the Private Messages here on the board.

Then shop to your heart`s content  (we all have stashes of stuff around the house & we all LOVE to shop thrift stores. WE don`t go overboard with expensive items..most gals send out a large Priority Box packed full of all kinds of goodies.

There will also be a thread started for Likes & Dislikes..that way all Santas will have an idea.  Main thing is don`t overspend & have fun  fun fun!

We will have a Big Reveal Party Day where we can open our goodies  (no cheating..Santa is watching you!!!) and we take pics of our loot..I mean  gifts.. & post them in a Reveal Thread that will begin on day set.

Here`s the schedule:

Sign up  CUT OFF is Wed, Nov 23 at 9pm EST.  T will draw names  sometimeThursday, after our dinner guests leave

You will receive a message with the name of your giftee Friday Morn Nov 25  

Boxes MUST be mailed by  Friday Dec 9 (that gives plenty of time for pkg arrival) & gives ya 2 weeks to shop for your giftee.

The Big Reveal is Monday Dec 19th  (whoever is awake at midnite can start the thread! Won`t be me LOL) and it continues till EVERYONE has posted pics of their gifts. Again, please...everyone be sure to post pics of your items & thank your Secret Santa that day!

Private Message me any questions you might have pop up or if you need any more detail from your giftee.

Ok...(let me know if I missed anyone) we have  signed up so far: 

1940fc

mforjan

gauntlettgems

minsatisstuff

the_jeweled_feline

evelyb30

moonlightrose28401

clearsphere

takingbackmycloset

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 1 of 35
latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

Re: Secret Santa SIGN UP HERE

santa.jpg

Everyone should have their giftee`s names & info now.

We got it done earlier than expected.

lucille.b   Be sure & check a message thru Ebay via one of your listings.   The private messages here would not allow me to send you a message today (you make someone mad??? )  LOL  just kidding

Anyhoo...now ya`ll can shop till ya drop..so 

So have at it ladies!!! 

HO HO HO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 16 of 35
latest reply

Just a reminder...packages have your pkgs mailed by Friday Dec 9. That allows plenty of time for arrival before the Big Reveal on Dec 19!

Funny-Christmas-Animated-Gif-Running-Reindeer-Santa.gif

HO HO HO!!

Message 17 of 35
latest reply

No idea what was going on...  but got both messages today.  Just sent a private message reply.

Thanks so much for running this fun event!! heart

An estate sale is my natural habitat...

Message 18 of 35
latest reply

Veddy welcome!  

Have fun!!

HO HO HO!!!!

Animated_Santa_Waving.gif

Message 19 of 35
latest reply

Hope everyone is coming right along with shopping/plundering for their giftee!!

I`m gonna get my stuff wrapped tommorrow..am 99% finished..yippeee!!! 

For the newcomers..yepper..we do wrap the inside items! Cause some allow the outer box to be opened.  LOl  Don`t forget to enclose a card & let your giftee know who you are!  

So you can either allow them to open outer box when it arrives..or make em wait to open the box till Reveal Day!  You can message me any instructions.

HO HO HO!!!!!!!

list.jpg

Message 20 of 35
latest reply

I just have to say how happy I am to be a part of this!!!! This is almost better than shopping/giving to someone I personally know!  My cat Raja is excited too!!!! In fact, I had to take his credit card away when he went to the Mall ! I had to take him to a few thrift stores instead. You can tell how thrilled he was...IMG_1112.JPG

Minsatisstuff Hodgepodge Collection
Message 21 of 35
latest reply

Oh what a handsome feller he is!!  (even if he ain`t lovin his red & green holiday accessory  lol) 

He looks like he`s just a- chillin after a big shopping day!! 

So happy you joined us this year!!  We`re a wee bit light on the silliness this year..but still having fun!!  Cat Very Happy

Animated-Santa-Clause-checking-list-twice.gif

Message 22 of 35
latest reply

Beautiful cat!

I'm also having fun finding items for this exchange!   Such a fun event.

heart heartheart

An estate sale is my natural habitat...

Message 23 of 35
latest reply

I for one will never be non-silly!!!!! After the year we had we all need to be silly!

Message 24 of 35
latest reply

Raja thanks you for the compliment... although he thinks he is the mostest handsomenest on the planet. His Human Mom is crazy- just sayin'

Message 25 of 35
latest reply

i-caught-santa-2.jpg

Oh my!!  It is officially December...time to get a move on.... must have pkgs in mail by the 9th!.

The Big Reveal Day will arrive before we know it!! 

Outpacing-Santa2.jpg

Message 26 of 35
latest reply

One step (to the post office) ahead of ya. Already out the door; someone has to keep the USPS in business!

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 27 of 35
latest reply

WOW evelyb30! You are fast!!!

I haven't even shopped yet, thought I have finished some home-made goodies and I see several things on my giftee's list that will come from my selling stock Smiley Happy

Knowing me I will be finding things to add to the package while driving on my way to the PO. Have to wait to tape it closed in the PO's parking lot!

Message 28 of 35
latest reply

lindo animal
Message 29 of 35
latest reply

I`m all done too..will wrap & mail next week!  

HO HO HO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The excitement is building!

dancing-christmas-gift-sync.gif

Message 30 of 35
latest reply