cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scratch Secret Santa - WHITE ELEPHANT EXCHANGE - Everybody is invited!

So I saw the hint, hint.  Since I just got back from my big obligation for the summer and know that many are dealing with outside eBay life situations, I thought I would get an idea of how many want to do it this year?

I will host it, unless I can get a volunteer, lol.  I am open to suggestions.  We can do it for a end of July reveal.  If we start now, that gives us plenty of time to get ready.  

What do you think?

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 1 of 65
latest reply
64 REPLIES 64

Elephants don't forget ........

white-elephant-hi

So please rmember to send me your mailing info so I can give it to you gifter.  These are the names I have so far and the * means I have your mailing info. 

flipping_treasures *
mforjan  *
theshoppingmom2 *
scifidaughter64 *
1940fc *
bat197 *
evelyb30 *
thirry * 
tbearsgirl *
clearsphere *
oncoyotemountainart 
kimberlys-precious-treasures 
hertzgirlz 
redjewelcsw 
sugarbowlsweetvintage 
gauntlettgems * 

Only NINE more days to join in the fun.

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 61 of 65
latest reply

Just a reminder ......9528491_master

Time is fast approaching, July 14th, when participation in our White Elephant Gift Exchange will be closed.  So join now if you want to play.

I still need mailing information from  

the flowing people, please PM your information to me.  TIA

redjewelcsw 
sugarbowlsweetvintage 
Message 62 of 65
latest reply

My white elephant is staring at the screen over my shoulder, wondering if it's Go Time yet.  

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 63 of 65
latest reply

Waiting until the 14th for any Johnny come lately participants and I need one more person's mailing info.  I will get the names out to you on the 16th.  Then the reveal will be on August 18th.  of course you can mail your gifts out anytime and then we could do give our giftees little "hints" once we know they have gotten them.  

600px-Face-devil-grin-flipped.svg

Message 64 of 65
latest reply

Today is the last day to join the white elephant gift exchange.  Tomorrow I will have a friend draw the names.  I will be getting the names out to the gifters by the 16th.  I will use private messenger to deliver the mailing information.  I will then start a new thread so you can let me know you received it and you can give your giftees little hints of what they will find in their "presents". scream  Please mail your white elephant gift by August 4th.  The reveal will be on August 18th. 

If I do not have your mailing info by tonight, I will not be including you in the drawing.

* denotes I have your mailing information.

flipping_treasures *
mforjan  *
theshoppingmom2 *
scifidaughter64 *
1940fc *
bat197 *
evelyb30 *
thirry
tbearsgirl *
clearsphere *
oncoyotemountainart *
kimberlys-precious-treasures *
hertzgirlz * 
redjewelcsw
sugarbowlsweetvintage 
gauntlettgems

Message 65 of 65
latest reply