cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saturday Lights (off) - post your pix for the Ugly Stick Victim auctions here!

Pictures of your sillies, or the ugly stick beating death victims.  Things that should never have seen the light of day, or any light at all.  Things that make you wonder why someone bothered.  Has it become even worse with age?  Did the Fairy of Misfortune give it a christening gift?  Post its picture here!

Even if you're not in the contest, whose prize is bragging (or cringeing) rights, if you've got a plug-ugly piece that's not jewelry this is where it goes.

I'll start off with my candidate - if you think it's bad in the pictures, it's worse in person:

101_0055.JPG

The thing looks distinctly like some surgical photos I've seen of noncancerous growths.(LOL)  With warts. It's the right color too. Technically it's pretty good but ... dang.

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 1 of 101
latest reply
100 REPLIES 100

Re: Saturday Lights (off) - post your pix for the Ugly Stick Victim auctions here!

Sorry to hear that, Tex.  "Cancer" is one of the scariest words in the human language.  By being there for them like you're doing is the very best medicine outside of a Doctor's care.  Healing and positive thoughts heading their way...

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 46 of 101
latest reply

Re: Saturday Lights (off) - post your pix for the Ugly Stick Victim auctions here!

Holy carp, I have a bid!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 47 of 101
latest reply

I see the demented teddy bear has a bid also - good job!
Message 48 of 101
latest reply

woo-hoo!

Message 49 of 101
latest reply

Oh boy!  You two are neck and neck.  LOL!  I was thinking, Shaduh, that that bear would probably have some worth if it wasn't cosmetically challenged Smiley Very Happy.

Message 50 of 101
latest reply

you are probably right dreampeddler...poor demented teddy!

Message 51 of 101
latest reply

Too bad he's not a Demantoid teddy! 

Message 52 of 101
latest reply

OMGosh......this race is soooo close...I'm nervously biting my nails.

TEX
Message 53 of 101
latest reply

evelyby, I had to look-up what Demantoid is & wowzerSmiley Surprised I had no idea...& yes I do wish my teddy was a Demantoid!

Message 54 of 101
latest reply

We had some very severe storms Monday nite which knocked out our power for 30 hours.

There were several trees down and tons of huge tree banches in the neighborhood.

Fortunately, no one was hurt.

We had a flooded basement which the sump pumps took care of this morning once the power came back on. It is going to need a good cleaning down there .I will also need to clean out the fridge after I toss everything out. So I am  not going to have the time to enter out little contest..Tornadoes hit in the nearby towns of Romeoville and Plainfield, Illinois. Michigan and Wisconsin were also hit by this storm. Hope anyone here who was in the line of the storm is okay.

TEX
Message 55 of 101
latest reply

oh tex I am so sorry, tornadoes & flooding...give me a hurricane anytime cuz there's always enough notice to be able to run...glad you are ok, sorry about your basement...shaduh

Message 56 of 101
latest reply

That's one way to get out of it. Sorry Tex.  Not fun. 

Message 57 of 101
latest reply

Tex, sorry to read about the storms, your loss of power, and  the flooding, not pleasant. 

It's been a rough few days here, broke my toe on Canada Day (July 1), and yesterday AM I phoned one of my dearest friends, we speak everyday like clockwork for at least an hour on the phone , surprised when her husband answered the phone, totally flustered ...the paramedics were there and she was having a heart attack.  She's in hospital and I'm so sad. So shocked as she had no heart probs. 

Anyway, no bids on my ugly dude yet, but heck, two days to go, LOL.  Lots of views and a few watchers, probably all folks here, but no worries there might just be one person in Ottawa who sees this. Or not. 

Message 58 of 101
latest reply

No bids on anything I saw but that ugly teddy.  Mine has seven watchers, all of them doubtless from the Jewelry board.  It has had 33 views though.  

Message 59 of 101
latest reply

Tex, you've had a rough week with your friend's cancer and the storm.  Hope things get better for you.

Arlene, it must have been quite a shock to find out your friend was having heart attack right in the middle of a phone call.  I hope they fix her up good as new.  It's amazing what they can do today to heal "broken" hearts.  Also sorry about your toe Smiley Sad.

No bids on my ashtray yet Smiley Very Happy.

Message 60 of 101
latest reply