God have mercy on all their souls

•  
 photo rose_zps07ff3a19.jpg
Kay
Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: OMG

All that's left to do is pray for the families.

Diane

Message 2 of 19
latest reply

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

Kay
Message 3 of 19
latest reply

There is sickness out there that we just can't understand. I can't even imagine the pain that the families of all these innocent victims will be facing. This is an atrocity that decent humans can't even fathom.

Diane

Message 4 of 19
latest reply

So awful & sad.    Emoji  

One has to ask the question..are any of us safe anywhere, anymore?

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 5 of 19
latest reply

All of the facts are not in yet.

People need to stop spreading rumors!
Message 6 of 19
latest reply

@1940fc wrote:

So awful & sad.    Emoji  

One has to ask the question..are any of us safe anywhere, anymore?

Agreed.  Smiley Sad

Message 7 of 19
latest reply

@egimar104 wrote:
All of the facts are not in yet.

People need to stop spreading rumors!

I did not know it was a rumor

http://www.cnn.com/

Message 8 of 19
latest reply

It's not a rumor. The investigators are very confident in what they heard on the recovered tape. That combined with the trajectery of the planes path are all pointing to this being deliberate. 

Message 9 of 19
latest reply

I would not have posted a rumor.  There are still ongoing investigations, but what they have now is pretty clear. And I was pretty careful in my wording.  No hurt feelings, but if I didn't have pretty strog ties to this group, being taken to task like this would have sent me scurrying away.  We've lost nice posters for less.  Just expressing my shock and feeling of helplessness.  Sorry for offending anyone.

Kay
Message 10 of 19
latest reply

Let it roll off your shoulders Kay. You have posted nothing wrong

We REGULARS here all know your intent on posting the info for any that did not know it already.

Ignorance will always  rear it`s ugly head from time to time..that cannot be helped

Perhaps the one that so rudely referred to it as a 'rumor' should  get busy & contact EACH & EVERY BLASTED news media at the present time & tell them the same thing.

Message 11 of 19
latest reply

Unfortunately, it's not a rumor.  Kay, I agree you posted nothing wrong.  As to why?  There is no sane reason why.  

As to whether we are safe anywhere, the answer IMHO is no.  You either hide in fear or walk in the light with the fact that:  There is no way anyone or anything can protect you from the insane, the fanatics or zealots running around this world today.  IMHO, unfortunately, the doors to the insane asylums have been opened around the world and the inmates have been let out.

My prayers are with the families of the innocent victims.  It's so very sad and so senseless.

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 12 of 19
latest reply

Thank you.  I'm calmer now!  

Kay
Message 13 of 19
latest reply

Not a rumor. I have been watching CNN since yesterday and this is the conclusion the authorities have come up with. Not speculation.

It's terrible news, suicide is one thing, but to take 149 other souls with you is beyond comprehension.

Message 14 of 19
latest reply

I was stunned when I heard about this today! I was working all morning and didn't see the news until lunch time. So very, very sad for the families of the victims heart 

I agree, the best thing we can all do is hold our heads high and live our lives in the sun, otherwise the crazies of this world win.

Message 15 of 19
latest reply