cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lisner heavy necklace

18A82C02-097B-4737-A0A6-E16766F4F085.jpeg

3BA5B8BA-4018-4F09-B8A1-0A31CEF398B8.jpeg

Hi guys . I came across this lisner piece. It’s  pretty heavy duty but I don’t know a lot about it it looks to be in mint condition. Any ideas or suggestions and is it worth posting?

baybgrlus
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Lisner heavy necklace

Definitely an unusual Lisner pc.  Can you tell if it used to have another dangle at the heart tip?  Kinda looks like it might have, or could just be the lighting

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Lisner heavy necklace

Here`s a site for hallmarks..I can`t see your mark clear enough..perhaps you can get a time frame on it by comparing. 

I did find a cute purse locket brooch with a similar design style..they date it from 1955-59

images.jpg

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Lisner heavy necklace

Sorry..forgot to post the site.

https://www.costumejewelrycollectors.com/vintage-costume-jewelry-research/costume-jewelry-marks/rese...

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Lisner heavy necklace

I believe it’s complete I did look at one on eBay it was gold plated and missing a couple of those

baybgrlus
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Lisner heavy necklace

This is the one I found on eBay and it was missing a couple of them mine aren’t so I don’t know if this helps 🙂 

50A17172-5582-4F05-B053-D5BB7405F4FA.jpeg

baybgrlus
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Lisner heavy necklace

Hmmm..I might be way off then..but it`s not a locket by any chance??? 

I`m just wondering what I`m seeing at the heart point..(course I see things in clouds too  😁

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Lisner heavy necklace

The the pendant style of this design reminds me on Mongolian jewelry. Very exotic! 

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Lisner heavy necklace

Very exotic indeed Crow.   Love the design,  moons and fishies.   Reminds me of Goldette jewelry.  

Mermaid  🐳

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Lisner heavy necklace

Not a locket seems to be just in the day and heavy chain necklace.  Would like to list it but I have no idea where to even start I see one sold that was gold but mine almost seems brand new . 

baybgrlus
Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Lisner heavy necklace

Upon further inspection it looks like I missing a charm at the bottom of the heart:)

not sure it’s even worth listing

baybgrlus
Message 11 of 11
latest reply