cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joan Rivers Brooch

I am having a hard time finding my original message about supply and demand.    Can't find the messages I entered.....

Well I have a very nice Joan Rivers bee pin that I am listing.  Seems like everyone is selling her items, so here I go.   I already have a couple of bids... yeaaa !

"I'm in my own little world, but it's okay, they know me here!"

“You don't have to be crazy to hang out with me, I'll train you.”
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Joan Rivers Brooch - watch item

Very pretty! Good luck!

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

That`s a goodie ya have there, txkitty!  

I have sold several pcs since her passing, but I already had them listed for awhile.  I have a few more to list (watches & earrings) but I think I might wait awhile...dunno.

As I was looking thru my jewelry book of hers when I was listing my items..I was amazed at some of the items in there I have never seen anywhere..thinkin at that time I`d love to get may hands on some of them! They are beautiful earlier pieces!  

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I was at a church sale on Friday morning.  Came home with two Joan Rivers brooches.  I'm tempted to hang onto them and see if values climb.  It was a little difficult to get pictures today; the thunderstorms that rolled through killed the light and then the power.(arggh!)  

She made some sweet stuff; I'm still kicking myself for selling a plique a jour butterfly from that collection.  

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

So far, I have 48 people watching my listing.  WOW  - Kitty

If you have any of her jewelry, I would recommend listing it now before the supply increases as I stated in another post about supply and demand.

My WWII tanker ship listing is Sinking......  no offers so far..... so, there you go with supply and demand..... hopefully Christmas will increase Sales.

I am extremely happy about this one - WOW  I just cannot believe this listing !!!

"I'm in my own little world, but it's okay, they know me here!"

“You don't have to be crazy to hang out with me, I'll train you.”
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hi everyone.  I was at an auction today and one lot was an interchangable earring set that went for $20.  I've seen some sets right now on EBay starting at that price that I liked better.  So I bought other lots.  Several pieces I am really excited about.  Post pictures tomorrow morning.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply