cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'd like some help with keywords, era, general knowledge-Large plastic brooch

This is slightly flexible plastic.  I guess it has gold dust embedded for color, molded cups hold lots of rhinestones.  4" long ~2" wide.  No stamp or signature.  I have a little metal rollover catch I think I can repair it with.  Do you think Lucite?  I saved it 40 years after it was glued on one of those jewelry christmas tree pictures from the 70's.  It still has remnants of old brittle glue, but I got most of it, I think. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: I'd like some help with keywords, era, general knowledge-Large plastic brooch

I'm sorry for the large pictures!
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Re: I'd like some help with keywords, era, general knowledge-Large plastic brooch

My guess is c1940 or maybe a bit later for the era. For keywords comma or paisley.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I was thinking apostrophe (even though it would be backward) and quotation mark. I know someone who (along with other family members) made trees with her recently departed MIL's costume jewelry collection. She posted on fb, and I had to quickly scroll past!!!!

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Looks like the Nike swoosh mark. Lol
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 5 of 5
latest reply