cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Crown mark

Hi all, I just bought a bunch of QVC HSN and the like. This marcasite bracelet has a crown mark and I think initials but it's difficult to read. Hoping someone recognizes it! Thanks Lisa
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Help with Crown mark

I just looked at this again and I think it may be an MF under the crown. Any ideas?
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Help with Crown mark

I'm not positive but research Michael Dawkins . Kinda looks like his style . Could it be a MD under the crown ?

Mermaid 🐳
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Help with Crown mark

Did some research and his full name seems to be in his bracelets. I took another look with my loupe (till I'm almost blind!) and it could be an RF or NF. Ugh
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Help with Crown mark

In the picture the first initial looks like an R . Anyway you can take the picture through a loupe or magnifying glass ? Someone recently just did this on another thread and it really helped . I keep thinking the crown looks familiar but I just can't pull it up to memory .

Mermaid 🐳
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Help with Crown mark

MF? HF? I can't believe I can't find a similar QVC designer with a crown! It seems like such an easy one. Wags welcome! Lisa
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Help with Crown mark

It definitely looks like MF to me . The thing about the Q and HSN is that designers come and go from year to year . Only a certain few have longevity . Hmmmm all I can think is Marc Fisher , but he does shoes and purses . Hmmmmm I'll have to think a little .

Mermaid 🐳
Message 7 of 7
latest reply