cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help on Japan necklace and earrings

I never buy sets like this because I am really not a af an of them,  but this came in a lot. I know nothing about beads in general so wanted to ask here.  I am 90% these are glass beads as the necklace is much heavier than you would expect with plastic. Also clicked on my tooth and it feels like glass and there are are bubbles in the flower beads. Also there are not seams. The lines you see are the string or wire.  Wanted some opinions  if it is glass, if it has a particular name or what keywords you might use.  Thanks! 

2015-08-13 19.27.12.jpg2015-08-13 19.26.18.jpg2015-08-13 19.30.03.jpg2015-08-13 19.30.39.jpg

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Help on Japan necklace and earrings

Glass is usually cold to the touch as opposed to plastic or resin. It looks like the earring clip is signed but I can't quite make out what it says. It looks like Japan but I'm not sure. In listing, I would put double strand, necklace and earring set and use clip on, Japan (if that is what it says) and maybe pastel floral design, glass beads if that is indeed what they are and list the colors if there is room in the title. Hope that helps you, happy selling!

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thanks VT. I forgot about cold to the touch, which it is. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You're welcome, it is a beautiful set!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply