cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

D&E Verification site now requires Account for access?

I just went to the D&E Verification site (agedandopulentjewelry) to search for something and was got this msg:

"Your trial period has ended but your photos are not yet deleted. Upgrade your account to access it. Click here."

Followed through link and it seems that it is now necessary to have an image event account for access. Anybody know anything about this!
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

What that means is that the image event account that the D&E Verification site that is paid for by agedandopulentjewelry has not paid their yearly fee for that site.  Once the fee is paid, it will open up again.  If it's not paid, the site will be gone along with all the pictures that are there.

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thanks, Sandy, for explaining. Very interesting.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I'd be glad to kick in a few bucks to keep it going - I use that site all the time.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

It is back up......

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

What a relief! This is such a useful and instructional site.
I hope if finances are an issue that they would set up a subscription option that would allow those of us who use it to help support the website. Like MaryQueenofpots, I'd be willing to help, seems fair.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply