cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could you please help me describe this gold fluss set?

Hi folks! I need help with describing the style etc of this set. Thanks! Smiley Happy

possible juliana and bates city jewelry 007.jpgpossible juliana and bates city jewelry 008.jpgpossible juliana and bates city jewelry 009.jpgpossible juliana and bates city jewelry 066.jpg

Diane

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Could you please help me describe this gold fluss set?

Not sure if you know the Maker but I found this pinterest page:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/404831453983451939/

Another possibility if you have the S clasp is Henkel and Grosse.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Hi Old Crow, I can't thank you enough for the link and the lead. Smiley Happy I will check into it now. I looked at this set with a 16x loupe and I couldn't find any identifing marks.

Diane

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I contacted the lady who pinned that indentical necklace. She said that she had already confirmed that it was a Henkel & Grosse. She went on to say that they had made jewelry lines for so many fashion houses, including Dior, that she was now trying to find who they made this particular set for.

Thank you again Crow! Smiley Happy That was awesome!

Diane

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

You're welcome. 

The set is very beautiful heart

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

If your necklace has the tassel dangle as well as the S hook clasp this listing might be a clue pointing to who the necklace was made for:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-SCHIAPARELLI-FIERY-PINK-OPALESCENT-DRAGON-EGG-NECKLACE-PARURE-/36075379...

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Good morning Crow! Smiley Happy

That is a beautiful set. Wowzer! Thank you for posting it.

My set has the tassle, but the closure is a clamper. The bracelet has the extra chain and spring ring safety piece. I may just go ahead and list this today...I just don't know how to price it. Smiley Frustrated

Diane

Message 7 of 7
latest reply