cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could I please get some KW help on a bracelet?

This bracelet is silver set with rhinestones. I have had the metal tested. It is 7" long with a saftey catch on it but I can't seem to come up with the words to make it stand out among the thousand others out there. The only mark on it is a 925. Thanks

DSC04803.JPGDSC04802.JPGDSC04805.JPG

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Are you sure these are rhinestones?  

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I had the same thought. I would test the stones for quartz to rule rock crystal in or out. Rock crystal registers much higher than glass on the Presidium Gem Tester and of course, has higher value. 

As for key words, I think "Rivière Style" would be good. Perhaps something like, 925 rivière style vintage line bracelet - unlined faceted stones in open-back ???

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I thought "crystals" upon seeing it.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Please have the stones tested. To me the point at the back of the stone looks like it doesn't actually come to a point. Older quality stones are cut like that 🙂
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

With that type of openwork fancy setting on each link, the stones are at least CZ's and possibly all the way up to rock crystal as others have suggested.  What you might also consider is giving free shipping and allow 30 day returns for better search engine placement.  Free shipping, 30 day returns and guaranteed delivery matter when you are competing with many sellers of similar items.  

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

They could also just be glass, though I hope they are better than that!

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I know that when I put my tester to them it goes up by one bar. I don't have a presidium but looks like I may need to go to the jewelry store and have it looked at. In the sunlight this thing could blind you.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply