cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coming Attractions June 21 to June 27

Welcome everyone. Please remember to keep pictures to a medium size and no more than 3 per post. No live listings please. Please feel free to post as many times as you like. Good Luck!!!

Attractions.jpg

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: Coming Attractions June 21 to June 27

Saw all the butterflys and the thought that went through my mind was the butterflys were free now. Showing my age.  Going up sometime today.. And for the rock hounds, I will be putting a lot of fossil slabs already slabbed. They are already to be cut and shaped for whatever.

signed Diva clipssigned Diva clipsM.W.S. signed clip earringsM.W.S. signed clip earrings

Message 16 of 22
latest reply

Trying to get this up today!  Been working on all week! I have no followers so undecided as to what price to start auction. Most all of it is magnet free.

100_7864.JPG

Message 17 of 22
latest reply

Painted Metal PendantPainted Metal PendantStratton EnglandStratton EnglandBerebiBerebi

Message 18 of 22
latest reply

"When Pigs Fly""When Pigs Fly"Judith Jack NYC CabJudith Jack NYC CabPainted Metal FlowerPainted Metal Flower

Message 19 of 22
latest reply

Time to clean house! I have amassed way too much jewelry that it has been taking over my bedroom, and now my dining room, so this weeks goodies are lots! Some smaller, some huge, all starting at 99 cents and going up this afternoon/early evening!

Small flat rate box lot, a couple signed.Small flat rate box lot, a couple signed.

Small flat rate box lot, a couple signed.Small flat rate box lot, a couple signed.

All leaf small flat rate box lot, some signed.All leaf small flat rate box lot, some signed.

Message 20 of 22
latest reply

And a few more -

All rhinestone earrings lot, mostly clip on, some piercedAll rhinestone earrings lot, mostly clip on, some pierced

Rhinestone and more, all designer signed earrings lot.Rhinestone and more, all designer signed earrings lot.

Sterling silver all wearable lot, all marked, 400 grams.Sterling silver all wearable lot, all marked, 400 grams.

Message 21 of 22
latest reply

Your lots look so lovely, so well arranged. 

Message 22 of 22
latest reply