cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carolyn Pollack question

Hi, found this bracelet at the thrift shop today. It's marked CJ and Sterling on the clasp (no copyright or 925). I can see it's missing one charm but my question is do you think the charms were on this bracelet originally. I only found Sterling written in the figure with wings and possibly one other charm. It just seems like the charms are put on without much finesse. Simple wire wrap. Thoughts?
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Carolyn Pollack question

It is marked CJ or CP ? How do you know it's Carolyn Pollack ?

Well ....it does look like a charm bracelet with those links , however the charms seem a little crude for Carolyn Pollack . Seems like she would have a nice lobster claw on her charms or at least a spring ring . I'm wondering if this might been an older piece of hers . I can see why you are confused because the theme of the bracelet suits Carolyn Pollack as well . I mean she does the whole Southwestern thing . You have a wedding vase , spirit dancer , bear , and road runner . Hmmmm

Clear as mud , right ?

Mermaid 🐳
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Carolyn Pollack question

The P in the Carolyn Pollack signature does look a bit like a J.  I've never seen a bracelet by her... but it's possible it is CP.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Carolyn Pollack question

There are a few Carolyn Pollack charm bracelets listed here on eBay . There are a couple with simple wire wrap charms like yours . None of the clasp look like yours though . They are all toggle or lobster claw .

It looks like the roadrunner and winged being charm are attached with 2 wires and the rest with 1 . Is that true ?
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Carolyn Pollack question

I checked te bracelet out closer and there are two, bear and vase, that are single wire wrapped and not well at that. I attached a closeup of the marking and from what I can see online this is her mark. I'm consider removing the some of those charms, leaving maybe only the spirit dancer (only one marked Sterling) before I sell it with the disclaimer that there were probably more charms at one time. What do you all think?
Message 5 of 5
latest reply