Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 17 replies
  • 2 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Did this ever happen to you?

GOT THIS FROM EBAY TODAY.... buyer no longer wants the Pendant said it does not fit....Well its not a pair of pants... Going to give her money back just dont understand.... Did she wear it for mother's day and return it. Do people do that. I stopped ...

Big Fab pin....alas unmarked! Hattie anyone?

Just picked this up at the thrift store...the jewelry lady held it aside for me! My first thought was Hattie Carnegie but when I looked in my jewelry 101 book it appears she was more into animals and fish. The beads and rhinestones on the..um..sticky...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Carolyn Pollack question

Hi, found this bracelet at the thrift shop today. It's marked CJ and Sterling on the clasp (no copyright or 925). I can see it's missing one charm but my question is do you think the charms were on this bracelet originally. I only found Sterling writ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Stone ID please

Hi all, looking for a stone id. It's translucent in the sun. I hope my pic captures that. Also, marked EA...searched online and found lots signed EA but no name specifically attached to it. I'm sure it QVC so it may have just been a silver day! Any h...

• 22 replies
  • 1 helpful

Help with rhinestone brooch -

I am going to list this beautiful brooch in shades of pink and AB blue. Please let me know if the word "molded" is correct for the two stones in the middle under the icing. Also, please look at this brooch for signs of D&E. I can't find it on the D&E...

Attn Dark Shadows fans

If you have the Dacades TV channel (On my Comcast it's channel 338),they are running the Dark Shadows series. They're on now and running back to back.It's the beginning of Barnabas where Dr Hoffman confronts him about being a vampire. Dangit, I'm too...

Need Help Describing These Earring ... Never Seen Before

I'm at a total loss to describe these. I know they are Lucite and the colors I know ... but I've never seen the way these colors have been added to the Lucite and how to describe the visual effect these have. These are 2 inches roung and 1/4 inch thi...

Just wanted to share

Well hello to everyone,I just got back from Las Vegas and while there we visited the Titantic artifact exhibit. So anyhow (sorry if this is a bit poorly written, I'm still off from the time change) I don't know how many of you remember me posting thi...

022.JPG bracelet.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors