cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any clue about designer of this bracelet Haskell?

I bought this last fall and have done lots of research but just not sure if it's unsigned Haskell.  The beads look hand cut and center is all wired.  Thanks for any help or comments!IMG_6127.JPGIMG_6128.JPGIMG_6129.JPGIMG_6134.JPGIMG_6135.JPGIMG_6136.JPG

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Any clue about designer of this bracelet Haskell?

Anyone?
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I'm not a big Haskell collector.  The elements of the piece look right to me.  Have you checked out this site? 

http://imageevent.com/bluboi

This is always my first stop when researching any Haskell piece.

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Thanks for your reply and yes I had checked your site plus others but all do not show backs.  I was hoping someone would recognize the back  So many things to consider.  Thanks again!  You have great sites!

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thank you, glad to help.  The above site isn't mine.  It belongs to a long time Haskell collector.  She has a folder that does show findings used by Haskell that should include the filigree backs she used.  It is a pretty extensive site dedicated to Haskell.  Good luck.

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply