cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is what E-BAY did for me!

This is what E-BAY did for me!                                     M I sincerely apologize for what happened.Have a great day.
So that is it ?     I never received a offer to counter BID THAT IS ALL KINDS OF WAY WRONG !!!!!! YOU KNOW IT AS WELL AS I DO! I would appreciate it if E-BAY could do a little more then you apologizing for them,this is just unacceptable!
What they can do is get me a 18" or 20" TAMA BASS DRUM ROCKSTAR IN GOOD SHAPE WITH TOM TOM MOUNTS FOR $110.00 DELIVERED THAT IS THE SAME APPROXIMATELY PRICE THAT I WOULD HAVE PAID IF THE BID WOULD HAVE COME BACK TO ME!!!!
THEN I WOULD TELL THE PEOPLE ABOVE YOU OR (I WILL) TO RUN A AUCTION SITE THE WAY IT SHOULD BE RUN, LIKE INFORM THE OTHER BIDDER THAT HE OR SHE HAS BEEN OUT BID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT TOOK ME YEARS TO SHOP AT E-BAY AND ABOUT A YEAR LONGER TO USE YOUR AUCTION SITE BUT I THOUGHT I WOULD TRY big mistake!! I CAN'T DO A LOT TO THESE BIG CORPORATIONS AND I KNOW THEY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT ME, BUT I CAN PROMISE YOU THIS IT IS NOT OVER! I'AM A RETIRED 66 YEAR OLD MAN WITH ALL KINDS OF TIME ON MY HANDS!! ALSO I'M A VETERAN OF THE VIETNAM WAR A HUSBAND A FATHER OF TOO CHILDREN I WORKED FOR A GREAT COMPANY FOR 36 YEARS AND A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR DURING THE TIME OF MY EMPLOYMENT I HAVE A FICO SCORE OF 8.2 WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY IS I  DO  NOT  GIVE  UP               
Simple Yes or No
Are you going to grant my wishes from the e-mails I have sent you?
Thank You

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: This is what E-BAY did for me!

Look first this isn't a place to contact EBay.  This is just a discussion area for buyers and sellers, not EBay employees.  Secondly, I think you need to learn how EBay auctions work, it's not like your local live auction.  EBay, unlike some, also does not extend extra time for more bids.  If the auction says it will end at 1:01PM, well that's the end, it won't go longer to give you a chance to top someone's bid.  

Now the third thing is the rant of yours may cause some people to refuse to do business with you.  So you might want to edit it, tone it down about 99% or ask the mods to delete it.   Have a nice day

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Look here   1st Don't be jumping down my neck BUDDY!!!!!!   You all at ebay who has anything to do with the AUCTION are CHEATEEEEERRRRRSSSSS all i ever wanted to know was Y i did not get a chance to bid after the other person bid 0.55 CENTS ?????????     I was NEVER SHOWED THE 0.55cent

SO I COULD HAVE COUNTER BID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!             THAT IS COMPLETELY WRONG !!!!!

CAN YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THIS ??????????????????????????????????????????

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

NO KNOW IT DID NOT SOLVE ANYTHING!!!!!!!!
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

You are obviously not suited for EBay.  I'd suggest you delete your account before you end up with problems.  Bye now,

Message 5 of 5
latest reply