cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm a vintage buyer and didn't even know it

I managed to drop and break my 5 lb Pelouze analog scale.  I'm not interested in digital scales.  Shopped on ebay to find them characterized as "vintage". To me it's more like "works fine".  Of course I'm so retro that I use a Sony Mavica camera with storage on floppy disks. I like it because it's heavy and can take dropping and the battery lasts and lasts. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Be glad you are 'just' vintage.

According to the newer definition of 'antique', if one is over fifty, guess what!  Smiley Very Happy

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@gracieallen01 wrote:

According to the newer definition of 'antique', if one is over fifty, guess what!  Smiley Very Happy

Ahhhh, you beat me to the punch. When reading the title, I was going to heckle to the OP that at least they aren't a "vintage buyer" but rather a buyer of vintage items. 🙂

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@gracieallen01 wrote:

I represent that remark! I like to think of it this way, all of us Boomers (I just squeak in under the wire) have seen so much history.  Maybe some day kids will actually like to hear about life pre-personal computers.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

They will, if you text it to them or post it in social media, big grin!
Message 5 of 5
latest reply