Home & Garden
Get tips from those experienced in buying and selling home décor, gardening supplies, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hobbyist and/or student pottery help?

Hello..I was wondering if anyone could tell me if these are hobbyist/student pottery works? They caught my eye even though they seemed like hobbyist work. Unique and interesting. Any thoughts? Thank you..

jan162020 391.jpg jan162020 190.jpg 20200115_092140.jpg 20200115_092328.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

What this guy selling .. scam?

Its totally underprice:https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/XT612M-18-Volt-6-Tool-4-0Ah-Lithium-Ion-Brushless-Cordless-Tool-Combo-Kit/362881074183?hash=item547d65c407:g:29QAAOSwNcReHRJd https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/chifme8/m.html?item=362881074183&hash=item547d6...

Resolved! Help with CELTIC ENGLAND SEMI PORCELIAN BOWL VINTAGE

So I have this hand me down bowl dateable to 1890ish but not finding anything like it that includes the word Celtic. Crown mark and wording CELTIC SEMI PORCELIAN...HELLOR TAYLOR ??? ENGLAND. It is a 10 1/2 inch covered bowl standing 3 1/2 inches tall...

SDC18732.JPG SDC18734.JPG SDC18737.JPG
User avatar by Scout
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

I'm a vintage buyer and didn't even know it

I managed to drop and break my 5 lb Pelouze analog scale. I'm not interested in digital scales. Shopped on ebay to find them characterized as "vintage". To me it's more like "works fine". Of course I'm so retro that I use a Sony Mavica camera with st...

User avatar by Guide
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

I AM DONE WITH EBAY, BOYCOTT

GOODBYE EBAY, YOUR ALREADY HAVE A BAD REPUTATION AND I AM GOING TO CONTACT FAMILY, FRIENDS, BUSINESS ASSOCIATES A BOYCOTT THIS SITE. I AM A SELLER AND I ALSO A BIG SHOPPER, I SPEND ALOT MONTHLY. I HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH BAD SELLERS, RECEIVED COUNTERF...

Anyone know what decade on this chair? Side/vanity chair? Possible maker? Thank you.

Years ago I purchased this chair for a few dollars and knew that I had something a bit special. Up until now it has just been languishing, unused. I'd like to have it reupholstered----but is it worth it? It's not in great shape upholstery-wise, as th...

PB120001.jpg PB120010.jpg PB120012.jpg PB120011.jpg

worx 20v li-on battery charger

I would like to know if the flashing light on the worx 20v battery charger indicates that the charger is charging the battery or does it indicate that the battery is fully charged or does it indicate that the battery needs to be replaced? Thanks

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

final value fee

when i get a return and i have very high status on the item do i get the 5% back that they charged me when i refund the buyer when item is returned

CHainsaw issue

I purchased a chainsaw and it was damaged in shipping. The person said they had had it running and I took it to my local Stihl dealer and they said no way it was started. First off water had been in the cylinder, ground wire was burnt up, and there w...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors