cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone identify this garden/farm equipment? It might be a vintage mulcher chipper...(?)

Help! When I did a google image search this appears to be a now vintage "Mighty Mac" Chipper Mulcher. (?) But the area where the engine would sit appears empty (?) Am I missing something?

Are there experts in vintage farm/garden equipment I can ask? 

I inherited this. I highly doubt I could get it to work. Is it worth selling? and how would I even do that? Seems like a very tiny audience interested in a vintage mulcher chipper. 

Thanks everyone. 

IMG20240220224048.jpgIMG20240220224102.jpgIMG20240220224158.jpg

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Can anyone identify this garden/farm equipment? It might be a vintage mulcher chipper...(?)

Frankly, your best bet is to list it locally on CL or some similar venue.  Do you really want to sell it, pack it, ship it and then get hit with an item not as described case and have to refund as well as pay return shipping?

(Looks like you inherited more than one interesting piece of equipment!)

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I have found that there is a Facebook group for EVERYTHING. Since you seem to have several pieces, why not search Facebook for a vintage farm equipment group and join to communicate with people who might actually know what you are showing, and might be interested in it as well. I also agree with selling these pieces locally, through Facebook Marketplace or CL, so you don't have to pay huge expenses to ship and you don't have to worry about returns.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply