cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pottery Barn Linen Accent Pillow Cover Covers 18"x18" Valentine's Day Theme What Does This Say?

I have two Pottery Barn accent pillow covers from 2014 made of 100% linen. They each measure 18 in x 18 in and have a heart and arrow printed on the front with something written in script. I cannot for the life of me figure out what it says. "We did" is a guess. Then there are some random numbers, presumably a date. Someone's wedding date? Any help would be appreciated. IMG_0051.JPGIMG_0053.JPGIMG_0052.JPG

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Pottery Barn Linen Accent Pillow Cover Covers 18"x18" Valentine's Day Theme What Does This Say?

@micesco-0

I would say this is an anniversary pillow. At the wedding, it was "I do". For the anniversary, "We did".

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@micesco-0

I would say this is an anniversary pillow. At the wedding, it was "I do". For the anniversary, "We did".

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thank you so much! That makes perfect sense. 🙂

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I agree with Lace on this.

Pottery Barn allows monogramming and personalization on a lot of items. Since that has a specific date printed I'd say it's a personalized wedding or anniversary gift item. Might make it a tough sell with that Dec 21 1996 date.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I agree with the tough-to-sell statement. I just couldn't for the life of me figure out what was written in the heart (!)  If I list them at all, I will put them in a craft category. Lots of very clever artistic people out there who might want them for something. Thank you, wastingtime 101 🙂

Message 5 of 5
latest reply