cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bead Help

Hello Everyone, 

I posted this question over on the jewelry board and someone suggested I drop in to the Crafts board and ask the same question. 

Hoping someone can help guide me. I purchased a large lot of beading supplies. I know very little about them. Most of the lot are the beads themselves, everything from seed beads in all sizes, shapes and colors to gemstone beads to strands of crystal beads. I've been playing with this for months. I take them out, start to separate them into sizes and types and then try to search how to sell them and get frustrated and put them back.  My question is what do jewelry makers want to buy?  Do you want a lot of all the same size seed beads, such as  all 11/0 or do they want mixed lots with all different sizes, shapes and colors? These were separated into big gallon bags to sell so some bags are mixed items, some bags have all the same type of bead, example...all bugle beads, all seed beads 6/0.  Some of the separated bags of all one type weigh 2 to 3 pounds.  One of the bags of seed beads weighs about 7 pounds.  Any input would be great. Thanks, Scouter

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0