cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

save me!!! any recourse? ??

buyer idpurchasing1 aka insightdesign3 is ruining the ebay experience for sellers like me. as a seller ebay is not protecting me from this scam artist. the buyer gets 100%protection. this guy bought auction (A) and 2 months later insisted he never received it, thank God I had proof of shipping and he backed off, he then won auction (B) and now ,a month later has changed his mind and opened a case against me, saying product is damaged and wants refund, refusing a exact perfect replacement of auction, causing me to have a hold on my paypal account. I blocked him and put up auction (C) basically giving the product away with a dirt cheap buy it now, just to cover my losses from auction (B) and he snuck in under a different username to win the auction via buy it now. this auction was literally a third of what it was worth as I just wanted to recoup my losses and not sell anymore. so this sneaky bumbed now has auction (C) locked up because I was not stupid enough and paid attention to the shipping address and similar name and refuse to sell to him. so I contacted ebay for a 3rd time and this guy has my auction locked up for 10 days until i can relist because I will not honor his back door buy it now tactics under a different user name. ebay has made me scared to sell on here anymore as I can't afford to be loosing money like this because of some guys shady business ethics. EBAY PLEASE PROTECT YOUR SELLERS!!!!!
Add Comment
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Can you cancel auction C??
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Before the auction ends, cancel all bids.

With the exception of your bad bidder, let any other bidders know why you are cancelling.

Emd the auction.

Now.

Stop trying to auction this item.

List it as Fixed Price for the amount you actually want to get.

There is no reason to list it any lower and this bidder seems to like thrill bidding.

Make the Fixed Price listing, Immediate Payment Required.

Between the Blocks on all the identities and the Immediate Payment, you should be (fingers crossed) able to discourage this guy.

Also. When you are posting, try to use paragraphs. A solid block of print is hard to read.

And proofread before hitting post to check that you have given the important information.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I had a friend that went thru almost the same thing. They filed a case and Ebay took her side. The sellers side.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply