cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative Buyer Feedback

Help!!!
I have been giving feedback on items recently purchased, and noticed that a Seller's feedback stated that I was a fake buyer and didn't pay after many email messages. I ALWAYS immediately pay after I buy an item. The jewelry necklace/earrings set $50.00...was purchased on Sept. 3td and of course shows no tracking information, so it hasn't been mailed. What do I do? It is too early to open a case. Could the Seller be running a scam on eBay?
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Negative Buyer Feedback

I have contacted the Seller, but haven't heard back yet., just worried about what I should do next.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

You can file a request to have the feedback the seller left for you removed.  We are not allowed to leave negative comments in positive feedback.  In customer support, do a search for "feedback abuse"...you should find a link to file a claim to have the negative-positive feedback removed from your feedback.

On the one hand, this policy is great becasue it protects good buyers (like you) on the other hand it does not allow for sellers to give a heads up to other sellers about a potential risky buyer (one who does not pay or respond).

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

If you did not receive your item, file a non-receipt of item claim with ebay.  Read my other post for info about the feedback issue.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my help question. I called eBay and the negative feedback was immediately removed. An EBay rep told me that the seller had violated feedback policy by giving a negative comment with the positive symbol..?? I was told to check daily and that I could open a case against the seller as soon as the time frame becomes available. I also sent the seller another message this morning...and added that good sellers have so much more red tape/troubles with new eBay rules because of the actions of ones like him! Errrrr My sister sells on Ebay and she's told me how things have changed. Well, didn't mean to get off on that....BUT thanks again for your help! 😄
Message 5 of 5
latest reply