cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need advice-help w/ becoming a power seller :( New to the group w/ ebay since 2008!

I have recently had some bad luck hit home. I have lost my job and am going to try and make the best out of the bad situation and try to start my own business. I am looking into getting a LLC (be a partnership with a family member who is helping me survive right now). I have all the forms and booklets etc just have to get it all filled out now. I have listed 100+ items in the past week or two sold a few of them so not doing to bad. I was wanting to know more about getting into the dropselling or some one who has some good wholesale pallets-Lots-semi trail load etc. And maybe even using a drop seller for my products as well at this time I mainly have industrial products and such listed (that's what I had on hand and need the money). If anyone could help me or give me some ideals  I would be very grateful. And also where do you get a free place for your store???

I have the mobile app so if you need to you can message me. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH & I am glad to be a member of the group!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

09-10-2011
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0