cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help and Tips (New to group)

fall2931
Enthusiast
HI,I need some help I was selling software,computers and games on ebay and after the listings was done (all sold) Paypal sends me a email saying that I am a high risk and they will take away my paypal account and the money from the sells off of ebay they will keep it for 6 months!! anyway I am about to get a merchant account and was thinking how good the sells would be? Do I have to start my listings at 99 cents do get people to bid? I need some help and tips!!
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Need Help and Tips (New to group)

Hello and thanks for joining our group. If you are selling high dollar items there is a waiting period when you are new. But never fear, as long as you COMMUNICATE with your buyers and you leave them feedback son as they pay, then they leave you feedback when they get the items, the funds will be released. I know it can be frustrating but with so much fraud going on, PayPal is only keeping things safe. HANG IN THERE and keep us posted, All the best, Danna
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Hi: Thank you for the add! Questions: If I want to create expectation on items that are coming soon, but are not yet listed, how do I do it? Thank you & tons of blessings! Yoly Perea -- Yoly Perea
Yoly Perea
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Yoly, Do you use Turbo Lister? You can write & save listings there and then launch them when you get the items in.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I agree with Moto Yoly...it's easy and free! -- You don't stop laughing because you grow old; You grow old because you stop laughing!

Naughty and Nice Lingerie Ebay Store
You don't stop laughing because you grow old; You grow old because you stop laughing!

Naughty and Nice Lingerie Ebay Store
Message 5 of 5
latest reply