cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know this glass maker with signature? and this one with out a mark ? Thank you!

 Any help in identifying these pieces. Thank you,

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Does anyone know this glass maker with signature? and this one with out a mark ? Thank you!

Screenshot_20220321-171935_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220321-172005_Chrome.jpg

The clear piece is Hoya "Winter Windows." And is quite valuable in mint condition. The second piece is difficult to see the signature of, could you post another image for me to look at? Preferably as an embedded .jpg rather than an attachment to download. 

Hope this helps!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Does anyone know this glass maker with signature? and this one with out a mark ? Thank you!

Are they two different pieces? Can I see the whole piece of the one with the signature?

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

IMG_6785.JPG

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

image.jpeg

 Thank you for any help you can give me. 

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Screenshot_20220321-171935_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220321-172005_Chrome.jpg

The clear piece is Hoya "Winter Windows." And is quite valuable in mint condition. The second piece is difficult to see the signature of, could you post another image for me to look at? Preferably as an embedded .jpg rather than an attachment to download. 

Hope this helps!

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Thank you so much! YOU are my hero and I appreciate you.  I will upload another pic of signature of the other one. 

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

It reminds me of Czech and Polish signatures and the glass style matches some of the mid-century designs that you would see coming from that area and Italy, it's just that the signature looks "too foreign" to be a completely Latin-based name. I could be seeing it all wrong, though. 

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

IMG_6761 2.JPG

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Jiri Suhajek is your Czech designer. 

Some images to help:

Screenshot_20220324-170911_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220324-162206_Google.jpg

 You can mark more than one reply as a solution *wink*

Happy trails, and best of luck @ravolio !

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Thank you once again. You are amazing, generous and so knowledgeable. 

Message 10 of 10
latest reply