cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone tried DermaTend Mole remover?

I have a couple moles I would rather be without, and don't really want to get surgery. I've heard of this cream called DermaTend that supposedly removes them, I'm wondering if anyone has tried it and with what results? Thanks all!
Message 1 of 129
latest reply
128 REPLIES 128

birdeyeviews
Enthusiast

Hey Mitchel, How are you doing. Are the moles totally gone? I am seriously wanting to use this stuff. Skin tags mainly. Some mole for me and hubby. Like the emery board suggestion but, ouch. I have had 9 removed by a Dermy. They weren't large but that's all they will do at one time at the tune of like $450!!  Ridiculous and I have had probably close to 15 surgically removed and biopsied with a full body scan for them. What a scam for the doctors. This seems a godsend. Appreciate your and anyone else's info. Thanks

Message 76 of 129
latest reply

ebra6227
Enthusiast

Hi

My thoughts and experience:

I had 5 or 6 moles removed by the NHS, surgically. They didn't scan or test the moles; they showed no abnormalities in form or colour, and so were considered safe for removal. They weren't bothered by doing a pretty job, some of the scars aren't too bad, but a couple of really quite bad, and big, and look worse than the original mole.

I then used WartMoleVanish to remove a few other moles, not DermaTend, but it sounds identical in every way, and I'm sure the active ingredient is very similar if not identical.

It works very well. You have to take the time to prepare the mole properly, and don't be too heavy-handed with the cream, otherwise you could be left with a small pit or shallow crater, I guess. But the product works, plain and simple, and for me personally the results were FAR, FAR superior to having the moles removed by excision. This makes logical sense - if you are just burning the mole off, the damage done to the skin below can be minimal. If you cut the mole out, you WILL be left with a scar, be it minimal or considerable. And you risk ketoid scars.

Go the doctor, get the moles checked out, and if he says there's no cause for concern, then go home and apply the cream (carefully) and get rid of them. There's no reason to spend hundreds more getting someone else to burn/freeze/cut off the thing when you can do exactly the same thing yourself. Obviously if you're not very coordinated, aren't careful, don't want to follow the instructions properly then maybe you shouldn't hey? But that's a judgement call.

In short, it works, it works very well. And my scars are far less than when I had moles 'professionally' removed. Be careful with flat moles to go lightly on the product application. It might be best to do tricky moles in two applications. Yup, there you have it.

Message 77 of 129
latest reply

matthewsstuffs
Enthusiast

I have personally used Dermatend to help remove 6 moles that I had on my body, including 1 that was on my face. None of them just faded, they are completely gone.

The first mole that I removed was gone in a matter of 5 days time, the rest that I used it on were gone in no more than 10 days.

This is a great product and I do recommend that you try it, it comes with a 100% money back guarantee, so if for some reason it doesn't work for you "simply send it back" and get your refund.

There are many different procedures to remove your moles/beauty marks, most of the options available are very costly, this is a great alternative to get the job done and save yourself some money. Not only that it contains only natural ingredients, which to me is very important, I don't want to put any harsh acids on my skin.

If you want to buy this product, visit the web link below<<br />http://tvoffersproducts.com/Dermatend

Message 78 of 129
latest reply

grattis!
Enthusiast

Beware of the self promoter's advice. DermaTend is to be used with extreme caution. It can be a dangerous product depending on several variables that cannot be predicted from user to user. If something goes wrong, you'll want more than your money back.

Do not use it on your face!

The comment above said, "... it contains only natural ingredients, which to me is very important, I don't want to put any harsh acids on my skin."

Natural doesn't say anything about safety. Arsenic is natrual and you wouldn't want to use that. The fact is, the natural ingredients in DermaTend can burn a hole in your skin that can leave deep scarring.

Message 79 of 129
latest reply

jokelly1980
Enthusiast

I've been wanting to try this out after unsuccessfully trying to remove a persistent skin tag two times in the past. Even surgically removing it didn't work permanently - even that method made it grow back after a while which surprised me. After doing some more research on the internet it seems like it's not totally unheard of this happening.

What I also found out is that while it doesn't work for everyone some people do indeed seem to get real results. I spent a lot of time reading the 300+ reviews here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/DermaTend-Mole-Skin-Tag-Remover/dp/B0010AZ6Q2/ and other places I can generally find reliable information like http://thebeautyreviewer.com/mole-removal/does-dermatend-work-we-have-the-truth/

Anyway, while I haven't gotten it yet I think I'm probably going to try it.

I also want to respond to the poster above. The active ingredients are are Butter of Zinc, Sanguinaria Canadensis (also known as bloodroot), Distilled Water, Vegetable Glycerin. Bloodroot functions like an acid by eating away the moles, warts, or skin tags. This article here is quite informative about the possible dangers of bloodroot: http://voices.yahoo.com/bloodroot-dangers-risks-5651856.html

However, I do want to put this in perspective so people don't get unreasonably scared away. Using the amounts in dermatend is safe so long as it is used in the recommended way that is prescribed so I am still willing to try it to try get rid of my tags. Will try write back with an update with the results after trying it out.

Message 80 of 129
latest reply

grattis!
Enthusiast

Jokelly1980,

Good luck then! I hope it works out for you. It apparently does for many folks. If you read my original post, I used it and I did the same research as you. I followed the instructions as if I were performing surgery. I didn't want anything to go wrong. I was extremely careful. The moles burned off, slowly over days. At first you're not sure it's working then it kicks in. I read testimonials that the moles just fell away leaving little behind to show. As careful as I was, that's not how it was for me.

DermaTend removed my moles, yes. But it wasn't quick and easy, and it wasn't pain-free. My wounds took weeks to heal and scarred like a bad burn. 

It might work great for you, and I hope it does. I wouldn't ever use it again, but we all have different skin and different moles to remove. Use caution and good luck!

Message 81 of 129
latest reply

How has Dermatend ended up working out for you?

Be good to those around you!!
Message 82 of 129
latest reply

jackierdh
Enthusiast

My mother bought Dermatend and was afraid to try it so she asked me to be the guinea pig.  I have tried it twice on a raised mole smaller than a pea on the side of my face at the jaw line.  I have also tried it on small skin tags on my neck.  Not a thing.  Nothing.  They are all still there.  The mole on my jawline did develop a scab that itched like mad.  When it healed it still looked the same.  Maybe a few top layers were burned off.  It was hardly noticeable. I tried it again some months later.  Still nothing.  It didn't even remove the small skin tags on my neck.  Waste of money.  My recommendation is to have them removed by your Dr.  And yes, I had my mole checked by a dermatologist before I tried this to make sure it was not suspicious.  

Message 83 of 129
latest reply

🙂

Message 84 of 129
latest reply

nia290383
Enthusiast

I've used it on two occasions, it removed 3 the first time round and two the second, one of these moles was on on my face. I was really pleased with the end result, especially the one on my face as it really bothered me for years and has now completely disappeared with no trace of it being there. I have to say though i did get a small burn around one of the moles i removed on my shoulder, only because i put too much on and it got on my skin, it quickly healed though and I have no scarring. Even though I highly recommend this product I also agree with what others are saying in that you should go and get your moles checked out. I was referred to the dermatologist at my local hospital where he confirmed all mine were fine. I would definatly recommend it.

Message 85 of 129
latest reply

erica-xx
Enthusiast

I used DermaTend 3 months ago on about 10 moles. One was quite large and the others were more like small, flat freckles. It worked well on the larger mole, but now I'm left with deep red/purple scars where the smaller freckles were. They also left little craters in my skin. It's been 3 months and these scars are not healing at all. I've tried using  vitamin E oil & emu oil, but I'm not noticing any differences. Do you have any suggestions?

Message 86 of 129
latest reply

gjohn765
Enthusiast

DONT GET THIS I got it and the scab took forever to fall off and it just grew back it was a waste of money. Natural removers cannot work most of these people are scammers go to a surgeon and get it removed there is barley any scarring and it costs like 250$.

Message 87 of 129
latest reply

I am starting using it today will keep posting progress. Greengriffin6

Message 88 of 129
latest reply

Its easy enough to go to a dermatologist and have a skin check done.  If there's any moles he's concerned about he'll remove them himself and insurance will cover it.  I've even had mine remove and biopsy some "suspicious" ones because they bothered me.  Of course MD's never recommend naturopathic stuff, but a good dr will tell you it can't hurt to try, and if it leaves you scarred or doesn't work, that's your own fault.  I say, to be safe have a dermatologist check everything out, then if you want to, have at it.  If it works, then you have better looking skin, if it doesn't you wasted a few bucks.

Message 89 of 129
latest reply

I have bought a tube and I must say that it never worked for me. I had 3 moles on my face, one is plane, not the other two. I followed the instructions, exactly as it says, but no resutls. I was thinking that maybe it could be because i wasn't screaping ok, so one my mole bleed - of course it burns. First day the scab was made, but after 4 days my mole was as always, I'm very dissapointed because a dermatologist removed me some big moles with surgery and the scars are very big, even bigger than the moles she removed me, and here in argentina is very difficult to find some place that use laser. 

Message 90 of 129
latest reply