cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you tell me if this is an authentic Coach Purse - Want to give it to my daughter

Found this brand new vintage Coach Purse at a very upscale estate sale.  Unused with original tissue paper and booklet from Coach.  The leather is very good, stitching good and even, the straps are stitched on neatly.  This is a vintage bag and I cannot find this authentification thingy they talk about.  Of course being older it may never had had one.

Want to  gift to my daughter if it is original as it is good condition.   If it is fake, well that's fine, but if it is authentic I want to give her "bragging rights".

STA70047.JPGSTA70048.JPGSTA70052.JPGSTA70051.JPGSTA70061.JPGSTA70058.JPGSTA70053.JPG

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Can you tell me if this is an authentic Coach Purse - Want to give it to my daughter

Can you please post a creed picture.  It may be a Style #9305 Bleecker Bucket, but I still need to see the creed picture. Thanks

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Re: Can you tell me if this is an authentic Coach Purse - Want to give it to my daughter

Is this what you mean by creed?STA70063.JPGSTA70063.JPG

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

It's an authentic Bleecker tote made in 2000.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thanks for the picture, yes thats what I needed. Your bag is in fact a style #9305 Bleecker Bucket, NOT a Bleecker Tote. It was made in January, 2000 at Costa Rica Plant 'P'.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply