cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller sent 2 fraudulent tracking numbers, has not sent item

Purchased 2 bridal gowns from same seller. Got EBay message it was delivered to address thousands of miles away from my address. Contacted seller who said it was a tech problem with their new system APAC.  Asked not to file claim, they will fix. Then after several emails, they said the gown was on its way . I would have it in 2-5 days ( this is after  almost a month) . They gave me a new tracking number and assured me it would be here and for me not to open claim. The time passed , and I contacted shipping who informed me THE 2 Small “packets“ is still in preshipping stage waiting for arrival to be shipped in China.  Small envelope packets ...not packages that would accommodate a ball gown wedding dress let alone 2 of them .  I tried emailing the seller and got a message that their temp email address was closed. I opened up a claim and got a message from seller that “ it’s another shipping error , the package was lost in transit ( but according to transit they never had it) . The usual blah blah we fix, do you want us to resend?  
the wedding is in 3 weeks, I have a bride with no dress, and money spent.  I mentioned I want a refund. Only seller is ignoring that, they keep saying they will work with me ( which satisfies EBay) but they aren’t, just lipservice .  I want the orders cancelled and my money back . EBay says they can’t cancel because it was In transit or delivered  And they weren’t .  Any ideas? 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0