cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intentional Growth Reversal

Hey all,

My story is quite illogical but completely accurate.  eBay saw our sales explosions across the internet and invited us back to the platform 13 months ago, after a five year suspension for below standard.  Since that time we expanded and grew and they were aware of our growth.  When starting back we were vetted thoroughly and started with small limits which we grew month by month along with our sales.  By last month we were at $50k+ a month in sales and limits of appx 5000 and 5,000,000, possibly higher.

not exactly sure since we only had 4,000,000 listed and ~4000 sku 

Yesterday they deleted alll 4000 listings and demanded my ID invoices and receipts, which we had already done multiple times.  They stated that our sales more than doubled in the last month and they were protecting me.  I provided everything and they instantly reactivated my account with 90% less $ selling limits and we are devastated.  After talking to multiple parties and departments we have been told we did nothing wrong and to keep up the good work.  We listed back 191 of our 4000 products and already reached the limit.  I have employees around the world that I have to lay off, as well as overhead for this end our business that I can’t justify paying.  

Im not really sure how this is helping us, butI just want some feedback from the community.

as far as our items go we sell second hand luxury handbags, and we were actually in the process of becoming one of the first Guaranteed Authentic sellers in the new eBay authenticate vetting process, which was so far so good, however at this point even they are unsure of what to do to help us.

our defect rate was 0.17

were we’re top rated plus power sellers

100% 6,500+ positive feedback

pretty close to perfect and growing rapidly

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0