cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detailed Payout information

Is there a way to see sales that are associated with your payout deposit. I would like to track my sales with my payout distribution and can't seem to locate this information. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@becomingrentable   Yes.  Go to seller hub> payments> payouts> then click on then click on the payout ID # to see the breakdown of the all of the items in that deposit.

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Wow, thanks so much. I really appreciate it. Now for another question, once I sell an item, the item sold listing continues to be in my store. The only way I have been able to remove the sold item, is to manually go in and end the listing. Any thoughts on this?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@becomingrentable wrote:

Wow, thanks so much. I really appreciate it. Now for another question, once I sell an item, the item sold listing continues to be in my store. The only way I have been able to remove the sold item, is to manually go in and end the listing. Any thoughts on this?

@becomingrentable   It sounds like you have the auto of stock setting turned on.

Go to account settings> site preferences> use out of stock feature> uncheck that box 

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 4 of 4
latest reply