cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyers scam sellers and sellers scam buyers

I have both a buyer and sellers acount here on Ebay therefore have seen the problems from both angles.

The past 1 1/2 years I have seen an uptake in the scams here on Ebay by both parties.

I believe that should this behavior be allowed to continue, we will see Ebay Corp fall to the wayside being far too laden with rules thus making the site too troubling for the masses to bother with.

At present it is nearly impossible for the average user to locate the Ebay Corp contact information,even for myself.

Using Ebay has become too much of a burden for far too many,overflowing with laws and rules much like the American Judicial system and/or Penal Code.

SEMPER FIDELIS

Travis

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Buyers scam sellers and sellers scam buyers

Yes. If it exists, someone will scam it. There are some things that you can do on eBay to help. Always leave leave a feedback and Always READ feedbacks, before you buy something. As a seller, set minimum feedback requirements for buyers and any other settings that you deem necessary. Stay clear of international selling, unless you can afford to risk the amount of money that you are putting out there or the item that you are selling.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply