cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

watches....Why do some items show how many watchers (buyers) are looking at a item and others don't?

As a seller I would like to know why some items show how many buyers are watching that item and others don't  Example: I have a jacket showing on my ebay that shows there are 4 watches on it  BUT when I pull it up there is nothing in red lettering that I see on other Sellers items that say 4 watching this item...Why some? and not all?  Another problem Is Customer Service.  It is TERRIBLE!!! I have tried to contact them with them blocking me from sending a message to seller.. I have done absolutely nothing wrong but cannot get any help with customer because all I get is nowhere.....

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

watches....Why do some items show how many watchers (buyers) are looking at a item and others don't?

From what I see watchers only show on Fixed Price listings and not on Auctions. Not sure why Ebay set it up that way. I think personally that the watchlist should be for buyers only and nobody else has any business knowing how many people are watching. 

As far as the contact a seller thing are you sure you don't have any information in there that is not allowed like your email address or an offer that Ebay might think is for an off-Ebay sale?

Message 2 of 2
latest reply