cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

washing bought clothes

I was wondering what everyone does when they buy clothes off ebay? do you wash it before you wear it?  what its brand new? or used? 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: washing bought clothes

Of course. No matter where clothing is purchased it should be washed before wearing. New or used does not make a difference.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I believe used clothing must be washed or dry cleaned before being sold on eBay. Regardless, any clothing I purchase, even new items from a store, I wash before I wear them. After all, they have probably been tried on many times before being sold.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

ALL of my clothes are washed before wearing.   Brand new or used - makes no difference -  everything goes in the wash before I put it on.  I order a lot of my new clothes online and most of it smells of chemicals when it arrives.  There's no way I want to be wearing anything like that.  Years ago we just put the new clothes on when we bought them, but those days are long over.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Do whatever your mom would do.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I don't buy clothes off of Ebay, but I wash all the clothes before wearing, doesn't matter if they are new or used.

Have a great day
Message 6 of 6
latest reply