Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Paolo Fellicce Mens Leather & Snakeskin Cowboy Boots

Hello, Can Anyone please give me the following information about Paolo Fellicce 100% All Leather Brand New Mens Cowboy Boots with Snakeskin. What is the usual price these boots sell for at retail or are they an expensive brand of cowboy boot? Are the...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Inventory in new children clothing

Hi all, Looking for some opinions. It appears that I have overloaded myself on children's clothing. I'm looking for a way to sell it down to a manageable amount to continue posting single item on ebay. It's all new not used from sample sale such as g...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Hermes Twilly Scarf- Authentic?

I have this scarf and want to make sure it is authentic before listing. Thank you in advance. Everything looks good from my research, but the ribbon on the box has some of the letter peeling.

Henri Bendel Purse want to list but make sure its real. Can anyone advise?

I have a Leather purse very nice and large in size with goldtone accents the inside of bag is Purple silky lining and has a bow with Henri Bendel marking on the inside Outer purse has goldtone corners with say the same Henri BendelI would like to lis...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Listing removed because of a trademark violation

I sold a Coach bag about 2 months ago. The customer was happy and left me positive feedback. I just received an email from Ebay stating that the listing was removed for a trademark violation. I believe that this bag is authentic. I know there are alo...

Help with 2 Coach purses - C1076-F15146 and G043-1441

Just picked up these 2 Coach purses. They both look really good to me - one is in fabulous shape and the other has some marks, but I'd like some help as to authentication. Thanks for any help you can give me. If you would like more photos, let me kno...

custom made dress

so i want to know how do i send my custom size measurements to seller to order a prom dress.