Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Does anyone know an approx date for this Victorias Secret

Does anyone know if this is a vintage piece. It has the look and feel of a vintage piece and I don't recognize the tag. The top is fuzzy like a sweater with a lace cut out waist and a satiny skirt. Any help would be appreciated.Thanks

P6270001.JPG P6270002.JPG P6270004.JPG P6270005.JPG

Resolved! Coach Quincey Bag Authenticity

Hi, I recently acquired a Coach quincey bag I think is not authentic. It does not feel like real leather, it's an off brown color kind of like dijion mustard? Next, the hang tag has come apart and is cut oddly and emboss is off center and the ball ch...

Kate Spade Bag Identification

I would appreciate any help I could get. I am pretty sure this Kate Spade bag pictured below is authentic but I would like help to determine the name of the style, type of leather etc? Could you please help me

DSCN4512.JPG DSCN4518.JPG DSCN4517.JPG

Resolved! Hello! THIRKELL Made in England cap...is it made from a scarf? x

Hi everyone...just wondering about this cap. It has a label which says Thirkell Made in England.I know Thirkell made scarves from approx 1945 - late 80s...does anyone thimodelled by my sonDoes anyone think this was made as a cap,or has someone made i...

001.JPG 002.JPG 003.JPG 007.JPG

Resolved! Authentic Chanel espadrilles delisted

I posted authentic Chanel espadrilles for sale and got an email that they were delisted within 2 hours. I called customer service and was told a reliable source reported them as fakes! They are authentic, I'd love to sell them because I really get no...

IMG_4356.PNG IMG_4352.JPG IMG_4335.JPG IMG_4343.JPG

Resolved! Vintage Early balenciaga is this authentic ?

I purchased this and need to find out if it is real - my researh says yes ...but, need expert opinion - these numbers and dimension line up to my bag - my bag numbers are 173084.502752: City Specchio GH [173084] - xxxxx15 x 10 x 5.5 with 24.5 shoulde...

IMG_5900.JPG IMG_5890.JPG IMG_5891.JPG IMG_5894.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Kate Spade bag - counterfeit or authentic?

I've been researching online and have found tons of information on counterfeit Kate Spade striped bags, however, I'm still not sure. This striped canvas tote has a black fabric label, an "S" on the inside of the flap which I read meant "sample sale",...

EBAY Feedback Policy

I purchased 4 mens suits from an international buyer. Order number 111862198981.Purchased on April 24.Delivered on June 1Today is June 24.according to ebay policy, I cannot leave feedback on my purchase as the purchase is too old.I called customer se...

Can anyone help me authenticate this Louis Vuitton top?

Hi all, Could anyone possibly help me authenticate this Louis Vuitton top I picked up in a charity shop? I am not an expert on this kind of thing and have no idea where to start, but I wouldn't want to sell it if it's fake! Please note the writing ha...