Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Please help identify Coach zip case

Hello,Could someone please help me identify this Coach zipped wallet case? It is 16" in length x 5 1/2" H x 1" D. Thank you.

WGH_9706.JPG WGH_9707.JPG WGH_9708.JPG WGH_9709.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Policy Violation

Hello! I listed two coach bags that are 100% authentic last night. This morning I get an email saying that I broke a rule. - I uploaded photos that could verify they're real. Minimum descriptions were added as well. Was I not able to list them since ...

Resolved! Help with True Religion Jeans

I have not ever seen a pair of True Religion jeans like these. I am not sure they are authentic. Can anyone help me out with these. I am posting the pictures I took.

Help With this Etienne Aigner Purse

I know that this is a Wicker and Leather bag but can anyone shed light on the style name? It's not Nantucket (I don't believe) or Creel and doing research I can't seem to find any that are similarly shaped. Thanks in advance!

eBay thinks item is counterfiet

Ebay took off 3 of my listings claiming they were counterfiet. I posted Ugg boots and two coach purses that they took down. I know they are the real deal. Why did they take it off? What reasoning would they have to remove them?

Mens ring

Inside of the band is a diamond shape with the letter M inside of it under that the word stainless under that tje letters CN is this ring worth anything

Authentic Kate Spade or Not? Please help to Authenticate.

I recently found this Kate Spade bag and have never seen one like it before. The interior is a solid color and the bottom is round and has four feet. It is kinda like a bucket bag. Please Help.

AAA Kate Spade.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Coach authentication

Haven't asked for help in a while - a friend has a Coach purse that I am helping her sell. It looks real, but we wanted to check. The creed shows L5C-9755, and it is a dark navy blue. She bought it from a Coach outlet. Thanks for any help you can off...

Are we allowed to list a part of a bag?

It's my bag's large padlock. Silly, but it's so large, bulky and heavy that I now tend to remove it everytime I use the bag. It's also the bag's main focal point and just by looking at it, one would know the brand and style of the bag.I plan to list ...

Coach briecase name and authenticity

Good afternoon Ya'll wise ones. I have a briefcase, black, made in USA nickel hardware, dimensions: 14" wide, about 6-1/2 deep and 10" tall. It is triple gusetted and has a center zip closure compartment that is heavily especially padded for a laptop...

Resolved! Vintage Coach bag name and strange number!

Hi again wise ones. I bought a vintage Coach bag...its like a basic bag kind of and I have the name of it on the tip of my tongue but age is getting the best of me! It's dimensions are: 10-3/4" wide, 7" tall and about 3" wide. Made in the USA...It ha...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors