cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Policy Violation

Hello! 

I listed two coach bags that are 100% authentic last night. This morning I get an email saying that I broke a rule. - 

I uploaded photos that could verify they're real. Minimum descriptions were added as well. 

Was I not able to list them since my account is still new? I've had it for about 3 days. - Did I miss some key words? Will I be able to relist them?  What am I missing?

Thank you! 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Policy Violation

The bags are authentic but I'm not certain that they listings were removed as fakes.

Exactly what did the takedown notice say? How many pictures did you include in the listings? You say you included "minimum descriptions."

Any time you are listing highly faked brands/items, you should include MAXIMUM pictures AND description. (My suggestion is show pictures as if there's no description and describe as though there are no pictures.)

Ebay allows 12 pics to be uploaded free of charge. Take advantage of a freebie and let buyers know exactly what they're getting, included detailed pictures of all parts of the items that are needed for verification of authenticity PLUS any parts that have "issues," such as lining/stains, corners, hardware, scuffing, odors, etc.

Before offering advice for further appeal purposes, you'll need to answer some questions.
albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Policy Violation

IMG_2453.PNG

This was the email EBay sent me.

i included 5 pictures (inside tag and item number, outside, a close up of the bag.) I'll take your advice and provide more info as well as pictures. 

If i try to relist the items and they get taken off again, what will I have to do? 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Policy Violation

"If i try to relist the items and they get taken off again, what will I have to do? "

Do NOT relist until you get an official authentication.

Alberta can tell you what you need to do.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Policy Violation

Oh look. Ebay is pulling authentic items as fake. AGAIN.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Policy Violation

Thank you so very much everyone! Extremely helpful. I guess I'll make my way to poshmark! 😕

Message 6 of 6
latest reply