Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Is this an authentic Coach handbag?

Hi I've just received this from ebay. It looks the real deal for the most part, but I'm concerned about a couple of things. I'm a little concerned re it's authenticity, due to the following: - There is a join in the leather on the strap at the top, o...

Need to authenticate 7 For All Mankind Jeans and what type of design they are. Need help!

I have this pair of 7 for all mankind jeans and I wanted to see if anyone could authenticate them for me. Also, can anyone tell me what type/design these jeans are and if the wrinkles on the legs are an actual part of the design? Style # is T521D061U...

Legit Check on MCM Backpack

Hi, need a legit check on this MCM Backpack. Thanks in advance!! https://imgur.com/a/eV6Jc

Resolved! Coach bag authentication and style name needed.

Good afternoon wise ones. I am looking to authenticate and especially get the Coach style name for this bag. It's black, made in the USA. Dimensions: 11-1/4 wide 4" Deep, and 8" Tall. Serial number: 0603-303. adjustable/non-removable strap. Bucket st...

YSL Authentication Help

Hello, I came accross the discussions while trying to research vintage YSL. I found these vintage YSL blazers and they look decent but the price scares me a little and I was wondering if you could help me in pointing me in the right direction. Links ...

Resolved! 1950's Buco motorcycle jacket.

So today at a local thrift, I found a 1950's Buco motorcycle jacket. Price was good at $14.99. The color and feel are fairly good for it's age, but still thinking I might like to have it restored. It is missing the belt buckle and the metal tip that ...

Resolved! Coach style name?

Good Evening,I am trying to find the actual name of this Bag. It's 8" tall, 6" wide and 4" deep. Made in Costa Rica, Lavender. Creed # F8P-4108. I'm including Pics. Thank You!

2017 GOTTA MAKE MONEY SUPPORT GROUP Second Quarter!

Woot! Here we are with a chance to make a fresh start....brush the cobwebs off your old listings and your old mindsets and let's go! We're a group of eBay sellers who enjoy talking about our great finds, good sales, and life in general. We welcome ne...

large.jpeg
User avatar by Guide
  • 415 replies
  • 6 helpful

Please Help Me Authenticate This Coach Bag - Creed Stamp F1S-7783

Hello, Fashion Forum! I received as part of an estate sale a purse which has markings for "Coach". The leather itself seems a very nice quality, but I'm always leery about listing designer purses on eBay without knowing background on the purse. I'm a...

Resolved! Louis Vuitton Chapman Brothers Savane Replica

Hello, I am hoping for some direction on what I believe to be a Louis Vuitton x Chapman Brothers counterfeit. Stole should be cashmere wool and silk. Feels light, slippery, stiff, scratchy, with absolutely no soft hand or drape. I called counterfeit ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors