Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Adidas jacket look up

I am trying to price an adidas jacket and cannot find it anywhere. It is white with purple sides and blue sleeves. Made in 2010 . Does anyone know how to look up the jacket with the tags? What number/code to use? Where to search for it?

Is this a real Coach bag?

I bought a Coach bag, swagger 27 tea rose pattern. The bag seems to have some issues with the stitching, so I'm not sure it's authentic. The serial number is G1777-11854. Is this a real Coach bag?

Very Odd Chanel Scarf. Help please.

Just curious if anyone has any information on this scarf. It’s 70 inches long 22.5 inches wide. It has the multiple Chanel logos but also has a Pierre Cardin logo on the outside edge. It has me baffled. Is it Chanel? Is it Pierre Cardin? Is it both? ...

9E74E89C-6B13-4B5C-909D-34D24C2CC6D9.jpeg F339A79A-CEBA-4CE6-875B-A0EA68D047FB.jpeg 41F0A1B6-DF6B-42D8-ACD1-DD31B4AF7E93.jpeg BC6747E0-17B6-455C-BF71-1420B96E6148.jpeg

Coach authentication help?

I picked up this bag today, and am trying to determine if it's fake or not. I've tried, but I'm pretty confused by it all? I think it's a 2014 bleecker duffel?

When is this men's wool sweater jacket from? 50's? 60's?

Hi, any help on dating this would be helpful. There's a small tag at the neckline that's completely illegible. The inside of the pockets only on the frontside have a sorta starchy medium-weight backing material. I'm guessing it's late 50's / 60's. Th...

Coach Wristlet Authentication and Identification

I found this lovely coach wristlet that I think is authentic. I would love to know if it is vintage or newer. It measures 10.5 inches long by 2.5 inches wide by approximately 7 inches tall.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cartier Diamond Brooch. Authentic???

Hello,I have a solid gold and diamond Cartier pin. The gold and the diamonds have been tested. The pin is marked "Cartier" but there are no other marks that I can find. It is approximately 0.25ct. The pin measures 22mm x 12mm. Any thoughts are apprec...

$_57.jpg $_57 (1).jpg $_57 (2).jpg $_57 (3).jpg