Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Are my Gucci sunglasses fake?

I bough them with a golden case and box, together with two cloths, all had the same Gucci lettering in center The thing that puts me off are the screws. I heard there shouldn't be any. Is this true? It says "made in Italy" on the frame tip but its ab...

name brand verification

I am trying to figure out what this label reads. it is on a women's pair of leather pants . having n luck, going cross-eyed looking any help would be so much appreciated.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Vintage Chanel No.5 Cologne/Perfume

Any one know if this has been faked along with other Chanel items? I would assume it has.Does vintage cologne/perfume loose it's fragrance over time? Not a perfume user anymore so that is why all the questions.Thanks in advance.

Gucci Scarf check please?

I found this scarf along with the Hermes. Can any experts confirm whether or not it is authentic?

Vera Bradley Authenticity

I have purse/tote that I'm not sure how to tell if it's authentic. Most bags I see are colorful on the outside as well.Please let me know if this is authentic and the style too.TIA

Receive item I did not order

I received a very expensive scarf which I did not order and would like to return it to the seller: I should not have to pay the postage and need the seller to send me a prepaid shipping label.

Resolved! Counterfeit bareMinerals

I cannot find a category for 'beauty items' so I selected 'fashion'...regarding bareMinerals counterfeit products - are they getting better at the packaging?? Seems I have a counterfeit item; yet a good share of what to look for, as far as being auth...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is this Prada authentic?

I saw similar labels on the net, but not exactly confident.

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors