Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Help authenticating another Hermes Scarf

Hello Community, I'm back again. Need help with another Hermes Scarf. I feel fairly confident that this is real, but wanted to double check before listing. @*vanessa*loredano* was so helpful last time, I'm hoping she'll see this post as well.Here are...

Resolved! Pls help me authenticating my LV Manhattan to relist on Ebay

I have received a message that my listing of authentic Louis Vuitton Manhattan was ended due to not following counterfeit policy. I tried to relist it and my account was suspended for 3 days. A buyer wants to buy it but I can't relist it again. It is...

20190504_143144.jpg 20190504_143055.jpg 20190504_143342.jpg 20190504_143050.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Authentic D & G leopard print sneakers?

Can anyone help? I have a pair of D&G leopard print sneakers that have been donated to one of our charity shops. They have no box and a removable inner which makes me think they are probably fake but otherwise look good. I have attached a few photos....

D&G1.jpg D&G2.jpg D&G3.jpg D&G4.jpg

Resolved! Authentic Coach Lunch Box Bag or not?

HelloI have another bag here I'm not feeling totally comfortable about it being authentic. Please help. Thank you again. Your opinion is much appreciated.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Authentic Coach wallet? Or not?

I'm not real sure about this little wallet. It doesn't have Coach embossed on it anywhere the only thing that indicates its a Coach is the little hangtag? Do you think this is authentic? Would it be vintage with the silver hardware? Thank you

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fake or Authentic Gucci Jeans?

Hi, I bought this jeans from Imperiale Outlet in Malaysia. Its a company who sale Grade A brand, such as Versace, LV, Gucci, YSL, Tommy Hilfiger, Emporio Armani and etc. But, somehow, still i have a doubt regarding this jeans. can you guys scan eithe...

WhatsApp Image 2019-11-13 at 2.31.54 PM(1).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2019-11-13 at 2.31.55 PM(1).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2019-11-13 at 2.31.54 PM.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2019-11-13 at 2.31.55 PM.jpeg
User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Versace thong flip-flop authentication help

I found a pair of Versace thong flip-flops at my local thrift store. I called Versace to ensure they are authentic; I can tell that they are well made but wanted to make sure. The rep said the only way to authenticate them is with the imprinted code ...

s-l1600.jpg s-l1600 (1).jpg s-l1600 (2).jpg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Fake coach willis?

Good morning wise ones. This one just sold but I was wondering its authenticity. Thanks. URL here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Coach-Vintage-Willis-Bag-Black-Leather-Turnlock-Flap-Crossbody-Bag-Handle-Strap-/303359939059?hash=item46a1a951f3%3Ag%3AZzIAAO...

kate spade opinions

Please check out item number 303360424781. I know what I think about it, but wanted to get your opinions. LMK what you think!!

Resolved! Real or fake Burberry?

Recently purchased this jacket and unsure of the authenticity of it, can anyone help please? Seller claims it's authentic

Listing advice - trendy item, no interest

Can I get away with asking people to look at a listing? Especially any vinties? I have the most amazing photo print dress up, and it’s not even getting views. I cannot figure out why it’s sitting there like a big fat TURKEY! Is it really hideous and ...

Simple stain removal

This may have been posted before, if so I apologize for the repeat. I usually skip over the stain removal posts b/c I can't find the ingredients posted. Someone posted this one on FB today. It's just Dawn, peroxide, and baking soda. They had it as a ...

Resolved! Real Coach Passport 6908?

Hi Everyone,I have an opportunity to get this Coach Passport. A7D-6908 1997?appreciate any help. Can these be washed?

2ECFD554-4F39-4D7D-A420-8AE4F0762B9A.jpeg 275AEE60-D43D-40F0-A632-DC3E08BC543D.jpeg 283856D1-FFE1-4E3C-A8B5-EFF969D71D5D.jpeg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful