cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very Slow Sales

My sales have been extremely slow for the last 2 month.  Is anyone else having slow sales?  I have never seen it this slow this time of the year.  Usually this is when my sales pick up.  

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Very Slow Sales

My sales have been terrible! Hoping it's from all the weather events! 

Good luck!

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Same here.   My mother has been selling since 1996 and she said that it is the first time that she had a better July than September....  gotta keep on trucking!  Hoping to be ready when October strikes!

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Thanks for responding, I thought it was just me.    I have some things that have hardly any hits. 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

My sales for September are probably the worst I have ever seen them...and that includes the slow summer months.  It is pretty bad right now.  

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I don;t think oct is going to strike.At least I had a sale on craigslist market place.I've never seen it so bad here, and I've been selling on and off since 2003.I think ebay is toast.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I have had a decent month I have almost 950.00 in sales and 43 sales for the month.  I do this part time.  I sell sports shirts and jerseys so most of my sales this month is fooball I am hoping hockey and basketball will be next.  My prior months were awful this is the first good month since April.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply